Israel continues to progress little by little. He stays busy resting, making decisions about his house with Cori and going to doctor visits. It has been a month now since they moved back to Palmer from Seattle. At times he feels like he makes one step forward and two back but he continues to remain in good spirits even though progress is slow. He has seen two prosthesis doctors this week and is seriously praying and looking into who he wants to use for his legs prosthesis You can be in prayer for he and Cori regarding this that the Lord will direct their decisions in this matter especially with no funds at the moment and Medicaid not in place.
We want to let all of you faithful blog readers know that with Israel’s progress being slow we are going to go to posting on this blog twice a month from now on. If you would like to contact Israel directly feel free to still use that email site on the side of the blog. He reads those daily. Our next post will be December 1st and December 30th . We will maintain these same dates every month and keep you updated on Israel’s life.
We could not have made it without all of your support. We really appreciate the time , money and care so many of you have put into Israel .
The Lord is good . We are so thankful in this Thanksgiving season to have Israel still with us. It is of the Lord’s mercies that we are not consumed .
This is a list of thanks to the Lord for Israel and his recovery:
1. Thanks to the Lord for sparing Israel’s life in the accident.
2. “A wonderful wife for me “: ( Israel’s words)
3. Good surgeons who were able to perform remarkable surgeries
4. Praise to God for all of the emergency response crews who worked hard to save Israel’s life
5. A home on it’s way to be completed
6. Friends and Family who have stood behind us in prayer to the Lord for His help
7. Being able to come ” home” and to stay out of the hospital
8. Thanks to God for the people who arrived on the scene of the accident to save Israel from bleeding to death
9. All the people who have donated time to work on Israel and Cori’s house
10. Most of all , for knowing that we have a Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, who was willing to die for us and suffer more pain than we could ever know!
A thanksgiving verse: 2 Corinthians 2:14: ” Now thanks be unto God , which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of His knowledge by us in every place.”